You can view our Planned Maintenance Programme here.
The Planned Maintenance team operates within the Development & Asset Management department, and has members of staff covering each of the local area offices.
The team has the following roles:
- To carry out major repairs & upgrades of existing stock, such as contracts for kitchen or window replacements.
- To ensure compliance with the Scottish Housing Quality Standards (SHQS) by 2015.
- To deal with areas concerning health and safety, for example asbestos surveys and gas appliance servicing.
- To put in place contracts for cyclical maintenance, for example stair cleaning and landscaping.
- To manage the one-year defects liability period for new developments.
If you have any queries or comments on the work of the Planned Maintenance team, please do not hesitate to contact us.