Housing type: Sheltered HousingCairn Housing Association invite you to view our Sheltered Housing in the quiet area of Burnside. It is within easy reach of Burnside and Rutherglen, both of which provide excellent shopping, community and healthcare facilities and there is also good public transport links into Glasgow City centre.
Sheltered housing provides independent living, with the added benefit of 24 hour support and a lively social life, with a variety of events and outings arranged by our Social Committee.
We currently have a number of studio flats available, ideally sized for a single person, which consist of:
- A good size living/bedroom area
- A modern fitted kitchen
- A modern bathroom with walk in shower.
The heating system is provided by a communal gas boiler, allowing a constant supply of hot water to the property, the cost of which is included in the rent.
Address79, Lochbrae Court, High Burnside,
Glasgow G73 5QQ
Housing Development: Lochbrae Court
Rent and other charges
Rent: £390.06 pcm
- Double Glazing
- A modern reliable emergency alarm system which is linked to a 24 hour call system , providing assistance 365 days per year
- Easy access to entrance with automatic door , and secure door entry system
- Communal gardens with seating areas
- The services of a Sheltered Housing Officer on site five days a week
- Two residents lounges with kitchen facilities
- Furnished guest rooms for use of guests and relatives of residents in the development
- Private laundry facilities with dryers and outdoor drying facilities
- Communal TV aerial
- Car parking