Housing type: Sheltered HousingCairn housing is delighted to present this upper floor well maintained studio flat at Nigel Henderson Court in the small market town of Sanquhar surrounded by striking scenery. Sanquhar lies in the Nith valley almost directly half way between Ayr and Dumfries on the A76.
The court is in a beautiful quiet location surrounded by matured well maintained gardens. There is a real community spirit at the court and a welcoming atmosphere awaits you.
The court has a communal lounge where events take place or just for a pop in for a brew and a blether.
The property benefits from double glazing modern fitted kitchen and level access shower and gas central heating throughout.
AddressNigel Henderson Court, Cameron Place,
Sanquhar DG4 6BG
Housing Development: Nigel Henderson Court
Rent and other charges
Rent: £348 pcm
- Court Coordinator Monday to Friday on site from 8.30am till 3.30pm
- Service Charge
- Alarm pull cord system throughout covered by care call out of hours support service
- Gardener/handyman service
- Court cleaner for communal areas
- Communal lounge
- Communal laundry area
- Gas central heating
- Concessionary TV licence for under 75
- Guest room facility
- Secure door entry system
- Visiting pets welcome
- Smoke detector system throughout
- Good public transport links
- Active resident social committee organising activities and events to suit everyones taste
- Weekly on site hairdresser service