When you signed your tenancy agreement with us you entered into a legal agreement. This means you have various rights and responsibilities. One of these is to pay your rent and any service charges. Your rent goes towards paying for repairs, improvements to your home and other services that we provide to customers. If you don’t pay your rent, we have less money to provide services.
You can pay your rent by:
- Logging into your self-service portal
- setting up a direct debit
- phoning us
- going online to www.allpay.net
- using the allpay app on your smartphone or tablet
- sending a text message if you register on the allpay website
- phoning 0844 557 8321, 24 hours a day
- visiting any post office or shop displaying the PayPoint logo (you will need your allpay card to do this), or
- banking online (sort code: 83-06-08, account number: 00138048).
We know that, from time to time, people can get into financial difficulty. If you find yourself in debt or have difficulty paying your rent, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can give you advice and help, or help you with a benefits claim.
If you think you should be receiving Housing Benefit, you should apply to your local council for a Housing Benefit assessment. If you do receive Housing Benefit, it is still your responsibility to make sure you pay your rent on time to us.