This post is fixed term to cover maternity leave. The anticipated duration of the maternity leave is 12 months.
We are looking for a passionate, committed, creative and enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Business Improvement Officer (Communications and Engagement).
Reporting to the Business Improvement Manager for Communications and Engagement, the post holder will be responsible for supporting delivery of a number of key communication and engagement projects that form a vital part of Cairn’s Marketing and Communications Strategy and Customer Involvement Strategy.
- Website development
- Web self service development
- Intranet development
- Brand implementation
- Review of Customer Engagement approaches
- Supporting delivery of Customer Panel scrutiny projects
- Promoting tenant participation in Cairn’s decision making processes
- Coordinating a programme of satisfaction surveys
- Developing communication methods and promoting channel shift
The successful applicant will be an exceptional communicator that can engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. They will be organised and flexible with the ability to manage a varied and complex workload.
A Basic Disclosure Scotland Scheme check is also required for this post, the cost of which will be met by Cairn.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 17th February 2016. Interviews are intended to be held at our head office at Citypoint, 65 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh on 24th February 2016.
We do not accept CVs.