By using or registering on this website (“the Site”) you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes posting material or requesting further information
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Information gathered when you register with us (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc)
We use your information:
- to enable us to respond to queries;
- to enable us to provide you with the information which you have requested;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services that we offer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
We may contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
You can disable the cookies that we attach if your browser supports this. However, you should bear in mind that if you exercise this option, you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.