Putting you in control of your tenancy
We want you to feel like your home is your own, and that you always feel informed, independent and in charge. We also want you to feel well looked after, and that we’re right here for you when you need us.
Which is why we have created an online, self service portal for you to manage your tenancy.
It means that you can access information and services, round the clock, and make sure any issues get addressed, when it suits you.
Here’s how you can use your personalised portal:
- Report routine and urgent repairs (emergency repairs should always be reported by phone)
- View your current account balance and pay your rent
- View old rent statements
- Make a complaint
- Report antisocial behaviour
- Give feedback about our services – whether positive, or to make us aware if we’re not doing something right
- Complete tenant satisfaction surveys
We’re always adding new services so keep checking back to see what else you can do.
To register for My Cairn, you need the following information:
- Your name
- Your tenancy reference number (this is the 18 digit character reference you can find on your rent statements and starts with the first few letters of your address – give us a shout if you need help finding it)
- Your email address