We deliver a service to homeowners in Coatbridge and the north of Scotland, mainly around Inverness and Thurso.
Our responsibilities are defined in the Deed of Conditions, but a summary of what we do is:
- To arrange and oversee the maintenance, general upkeep, repair and any improvements required to the communal areas of the property.
- To carry out minor common repairs up to a fixed amount without contacting the owner and to get the permission of a majority of owners where larger common repairs are required.
- To organise meetings when required, or as requested by the owner.
- To send out invoices for work carried out and recover any debts.
- To ensure that all properties managed by us are insured for fire, storm and property owner’s liability.
Our Written Statement for Homeowners gives more information on our service. It doesn’t include specific services we may provide to your area so for more detailed information please contact us for a copy.
To contact us please phone 0800 990 3405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that all requests are dealt with in a timely manner and will enable enquiries to be logged and forwarded to the relevant department.