We deliver a service to homeowners in Coatbridge and the north of Scotland, mainly around Inverness and Thurso.
Our responsibilities are defined in the Deed of Conditions, but a summary of what we do is:
- To arrange and oversee the maintenance, general upkeep, repair and any improvements required to the communal areas of the property.
- To carry out minor common repairs up to a fixed amount without contacting the owner and to get the permission of a majority of owners where larger common repairs are required.
- To organise meetings when required, or as requested by the owner.
- To send out invoices for work carried out and recover any debts.
- To ensure that all properties managed by us are insured for fire, storm and property owner’s liability.
This service is run by our finance team, which is based at our head office in Edinburgh. The Property Management Officer is solely responsible for caring for and looking after all owned properties and will be the main contact if any queries or problems arise.