The Cairn Group provides a range of services to our tenants and communities throughout Scotland. Our group structure allows us to work with partners to improve the quality of life of the people and communities we work with.
The Cairn Group are:
- Cairn Housing Association
- ANCHO, a registered social landlord based in North Ayrshire with almost 700 homes under management
- Cairn Living which provides commercial services including garages, factoring services, homes available for mid-market rent and grounds maintenance services
We are open to new partnerships and opportunities to develop new homes. The Cairn Group can offer all the benefits associated with traditional group structures; providing members organisations the opportunity to achieve more together than by working alone.
At Cairn Housing Association we work with a range of different partners and suppliers, including:
- 24 local authorities. Our relationships with local authorities are critical to meeting housing demand, as well as securing funding and support for developing new housing.
- The Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR). We are registered with and regulated by the SHR. We submit an Annual Return on the Charter and are required to meet their regulatory standards.
- Repairs and maintenance contractors. Maintaining and improving the quality of our customer’s homes is one of our biggest areas of expenditure and a key priority for improving customer satisfaction.
- Home builders. We have an ambitious development programme and work with a range of builders, architects and developers to build great homes.
- Information Technology providers. We have invested heavily in ICT over the last five years. Our aim is to have flexible and modern systems that support the staff team to provide great services and enable tenants to engage and interactive with us in ways that meet their needs.
Imagine what we can achieve together. To find out more about becoming a member of the Cairn Group, or about working in partnership with Cairn, please contact us.