Amazing things happen when we work together
We’re a vibrant, energetic, proactive partner to a number of organisations around Scotland who help us with our mission of constant improvement to the quality of life of our tenants.
As part of the Cairn Housing Group, we work with:
- ANCHO, a registered social landlord based in North Ayrshire with almost 700 homes under management
- Cairn Living which provides commercial services including garages, factoring services, homes available for mid-market rent and grounds maintenance services
And we also work with a range of different partners and suppliers, including:
- 24 local authorities – these are critical partnerships to meeting housing demand, securing funding and gaining support for developing new housing.
- The Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR) – we abide by their Charter and are required to meet their regulatory standards.
- Repairs and maintenance contractors – maintaining and improving the quality of our customer’s homes is a key priority.
- Home builders, architects and developers – we have an ambitious development programme to keep building more great homes.
- Information Technology providers – we’re always looking to harness new digital ideas to make our services more accessible, more seamless and more interactive for our tenants.
We are open to new partnerships and opportunities to develop new homes. The Cairn Housing Group can offer all the benefits associated with traditional group structures; providing members organisations the opportunity to achieve more together than by working alone.
To find out more about becoming a member of the Cairn Housing Group, or what we can achieve by working in partnership, please contact us.