Following the outbreak of the coronavirus (Covid-19), we have been closely monitoring the situation.
The health and wellbeing of our tenants is paramount, and we are taking steps, in line with UK Government and Public Health guidance, to minimise the risk to tenants and staff.
At present, the risk in our developments is considered low. However, there are a number of steps you can follow to help keep yourself and others safe.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath within 14 days of returning from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand, please phone your GP or NHS 24 immediately and follow their advice. Do not go to A&E or your GP surgery.
- If you have returned from Iran, specific lockdown areas in northern Italy, special care zones in South Korea and the Hubei province in China, please seek advice from NHS 24 and follow their advice.
- Please practice good hygiene:
- Properly wash and dry your hands regularly
- In our sheltered and retirement housing, please use the hand sanitiser we have provided (where available) when entering and leaving the court
- Please use tissues when coughing or sneezing, and put them in the bin straight after use
We have instructed our staff and contractors to follow this guidance. For our tenants in sheltered and retirement housing, please encourage other visitors to your court to do the same.
For more information about coronavirus and how you can protect yourself, please visit NHS Inform.
If you have any concerns or queries please get in touch.