We have partnered with the Skills Network to offer you FREE qualifications!
These courses are ideal if you want to fill gaps in your skills or knowledge or just fancy doing a bit of personal development. They are all carried out online so you can complete them around your schedule and come with a nationally recognised qualification once you have finished.
Courses range from health and social care, business, IT skills, and health and fitness.
To join, click the link below and follow these instructions:
- Find a course you’d like to complete then select Apply within the course page
- You will be asked to complete the application questions; this should take no more than 20 minutes
- As the courses are government funded you will be asked to provide ID, NI number and proof of residency (if required)
- Once your application is complete you should receive confirmation that your funding has been secured within two working days, then you’re ready to get started
- If you run into any issues while completing your application, contact the Skills Network support team on 01757 600693 and tell them you are a Cairn tenant