At the beginning of the pandemic we relaxed our criteria for funding projects through our Community Fund. In the last few months we have given money to:
- Blythswood Care, who deliver food parcels to vulnerable people in the highlands
- Clarity Walk, who arrange inclusive nature walks in the Inverness area to reduce isolation for up to 10 people with mobility restrictions.
- Libertie Project, who provide digital equipment to Cairn tenants that are experiencing hardship due to the pandemic. 10 Cairn households will benefit from this funding.
- Pots of Kindness, who deliver homemade pots of soup to elderly and vulnerable residents in the Stirling area.
- Inverness Cathedral’s In-Spire initiative provides important resources for the local community including school uniforms, winter jackets and foodbanks.
We’re delighted to be in a position to help support these fantastic initiatives. If you have an idea for a project, or know of an organisation that we could help, then please go here for more information on our funding criteria and how to apply.